HR Manager Maternity Cover
About AMCK Aviation
AMCK Aviation is a partnership driven aircraft leasing company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with regional offices in Tokyo, Japan and Irvine, USA. We focus on best in class service and innovative solutions, to long term stability for our customers and partners across the full aircraft and economic cycle.
With 142 aircraft of total value or circa US$6bn under management– and a further 30 committed aircraft, including an orderbook with Airbus – AMCK is firmly placed in the top aircraft leasing companies globally. Harnessing a seasoned global team with extensive experience, AMCK is poised for its next phase of growth.
About the role
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance on all people-related aspects of business decisions to ensure that these decisions enhance organisational performance and are aligned with our culture and values, as well as applicable laws.
- HR administration including (but not exclusively) management of work permit & visa applications, starters/leavers/transfers, exit interviews, changes in employees’ terms and conditions or salary and benefits administration such as pension, insurance and healthcare.
- Compile and prepare monthly payroll
- Data analysis / reporting as requested including shareholder reporting
- Ensure all HR matters are dealt with consistently and in line with employment law and company policy.
- Assist with recruitment as required
- Coordination of compensation and benefit plans and analysis of relevant data as required.
- Ensure data integrity in line with GDPR
- Ensure company policies are updated with relevant legislative.
- Contribute to HR projects as they arise
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification in Human Resources.
- CIPD qualified.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Office particularly Excel).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Irish and EU employment law.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines and conflicting priorities