Overview of the company
AMCK Aviation is a partnership driven aircraft leasing company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with regional offices in Tokyo, Japan and Irvine, USA. We focus on best in class service and innovative solutions, to long term stability for our customers and partners across the full aircraft and economic cycle.
With 142 aircraft of total value or circa US$6bn under management– and a further 30 committed aircraft, including an orderbook with Airbus – AMCK is firmly placed in the top aircraft leasing companies globally. Harnessing a seasoned global team with extensive experience, AMCK is poised for its next phase of growth.
- Review and approve accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash deposits, bank reconciliation, and journal entries.
- Reconcile and analyze activity of balance sheet and other general ledger accounts and perform accounts reconciliation and make necessary follow up corrections.
- Supervise 1 staff member. This includes providing feedback, training, work flow planning and general support; ensuring compliance to external requirements and company’s internal control system, as well as provide accurate and timely processing of vendor and employee-related obligations.
- Review and approve monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements including (i) monthly business expenses report as compared to the annual budget, (ii) accounts receivable, (iii) accounts payable,
- Manage local audit and tax affairs.
- Prepare annual budget based on the information provided by each division.
- Improve processing for efficiency
- Prepare a report on monthly unrecorded expenditures incurred by Technical and Legal.
- Prepare a monthly summary of payments made to Technical Consultants (Cash and Accrual methods)
- Responsible for day-to-day treasury management.
- Approve payments by check or wire transfer.
- Manage investment of funds deposited with a bank.
- Treasury management of local bank account – arrange addition/deletion of MUFG Online Banking users and review MUFG Online Banking user access periodically.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a team player.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Eligible to work in US
- Detail oriented, well organised and comfortable working within agreed processes and procedures.
- Experience of working in the aircraft leasing industry.
- Experience of using Sun Systems and/or Netsuite.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.